Computta Starts Daily Automatic Payments
Posted On November 21, 2017 News
You asked for it, we listened, worked hard and implemented it for you!
Since November 20, 2017 Computta has started doing automatic payments to its users.
Here is how the process to withdraw balance funds goes now:
- Your earnings reach the current minimum withdrawal limit and the “Pay Me” button in your account is activated
- You enter the amount you want to withdraw and click the “Pay Me” button.
- You receive a confirmation email with your current BTC address, your requested amount and a confirmation link.
- If all is correct, you click the confirmation link and are taken to the confirmation page on our site.
- Your payment request is now “In Process” and will be completed within 24 hours
- You receive “Payment Completed” email with your actual BTC transaction hash link. that means your BTC is in your BTC address now.
The only thing is that you must make sure that your BTC address on your account is correct BEFORE you request a withdrawal. As you might know, once you start a BTC transfer there is no way to change or cancel it at all.
Other than that, you are welcome! 8-))