Computta Smart Miner App Version 0.74 Released
Posted On October 23, 2017 News
In this app version release:
- fixed the issue when the app is connected after several trials and then immediately disconnected
- fixed the issue when more miners started when desired (rare case after system restart)
- avoid running several miners which can totally slow down computer
- fixed CPU miner crash which resulted in 0 CPU earnings
- added app tray icon status indication with mouse-over
- on My Devices/My Referrals bars display the actual number when there are too many to fit in
- don’t show zero balance until connected and acquired actual balance
- fixed the issue when larger number of My Devices displayed
- some minor app-server connection issues fixed
- some minor text and user interface improvements
The new app version is available for download in the web account immediately.
We suggest everyone download and upgrade to the new version.
To upgrade you need to first EXIT the running version and then UNINSTALL it from your Windows Start menu. Then just double-click the downloaded exe file to start the new install and setup. Once done, login with your existing email and password. You should see v0.74 on the upper right corner of the app screen.
If you have any issues upon installing the new version, please use our helpdesk to contact our tech support.